Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
able actions become benevolence better Bible blessed bound brutes called cause CHAPTER character child Christian command conduct connected conscience consider contains desire difference duty edition effect evident existence Explain fact father feel Give an example given guilty habit happiness Hence illustrate improve individual injure instructor intention interest judge keep kind knowledge labor language live manner means mind moral nature neighbor never obey obligation observe pain parents particular parties person pleased pleasure poor possession pray prayer present principles promise publish punished QUESTIONS reason receive relation religion render respect sabbath School Scriptures society speak Suppose teach tell thing tion truth universal violate whole wicked wish wrong young persons
202. oldal - But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again ; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest : for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.
74. oldal - In it thou shalt do no manner of work ; thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, thy cattle, and the stranger that is within thy gates. For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the seventh day, and hallowed it.
174. oldal - My son, hear the instruction of thy father, and forsake not the law of thy mother: For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head, and chains about thy neck.
86. oldal - All things whatsoever ye would that men should do unto you, do ye even so unto them ; for this is the law and the prophets : Matt, vii, 12.
201. oldal - And if ye lend to them of whom ye hope to receive, what thank have ye? for sinners also lend to sinners, to receive as much again.
140. oldal - Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
74. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labor and do all thy work : But the seventh is the sabbath of the Lord thy God...
175. oldal - Cursed be he that setteth light by his father or his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.
175. oldal - The eye that mocketh at his father, and despiseth to obey his mother, the ravens of the valley shall pick it out, and the young eagles shall eat it.