Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abundance admire advantages animals appear attention beauty become begin birds blessings body called cause changes charms clouds cold consider contemplate continually countries covered created creation creatures darkness delight derive discover Divine earth effects enabled enjoy equally existence experience external faculties feel fields flowers formed fruits give globe glory greater happiness heart heat heavens human increase infinite influence inhabitants insects leaves less light live means millions mind moon motion mountains nature necessary never night nourishment objects observe pass perfection plants pleasure possess present preserve produce Providence rays receive reflect regard render round season seeds senses sleep snow sometimes soon soul species spring stars structure suffer sufficient summer suppose thee thing thou thousand tion trees variety vegetables whilst whole wind winter wisdom wonderful
314. oldal - Who knoweth not in all these That the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, And the breath of all mankind.
81. oldal - And God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it divide the waters from the waters. And God made the firmament, and divided the waters which were under the firmament from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so. And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.
227. oldal - Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times ; and the turtle, and the crane, and the swallow, observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.
38. oldal - And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. And God saw the light, that it was good : and God divided the light from the darkness. And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.
82. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
81. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so.
82. oldal - And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of heaven to divide the day from the night...
256. oldal - The eyes of all wait upon thee ; And thou givest them their meat in due season. Thou openest thine hand, And satisfiest the desire of every living thing.