Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abide Abraham according apostle appear baptism baptized become believe blessed blood body born bring brought called Christ Jesus Christian Church coming commandments concerning condition constitution continued creation dead death desire dispensation doctrine duty earth enter eternal faith fall Father flesh fruits gift give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath head heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost hope Israel Jews John judgment keep kingdom knowledge light living Lord Jesus Christ Lord's manifested manner means mind ministry nature offered partakers pastor Paul perfect person presence promise prophets received redemption rest resurrection revealed righteousness Sabbath sacrament saith salvation Scriptures seen sins soul speak Spirit standing sufferings thee therein things thou tion true truly truth Unity unto walk whilst whole wisdom witness written
98. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
367. oldal - Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad ; Let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein : Then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD : for HE cometh, For HE cometh to judge the earth : HE shall judge the world with righteousness, And the people with his truth.
192. oldal - ... that we, with all those that are departed in the true faith of thy holy name, may have our perfect consummation and bliss, both in body and soul, in thy eternal and everlasting glory; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
387. oldal - Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
388. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
170. oldal - Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect?
109. oldal - Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us : — Therefore let us keep the feast, not with the old leaven, neither with the leaven of malice and wickedness; but with the unleavened bread of sincerity and truth.
216. oldal - Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth; and the heavens are the work of thy hands. "They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed; 27 but thou art the same, and thy years shall have no end.
319. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked steadfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven ? This same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so -come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.