Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
act passed action aforesaid annuities appear applied appointed authorized belonging body borough British buildings burgesses cause certificate chapel charges church claim clerk commissioners consent contained copy corporate council court crown debt deed deemed directed disposition duties effect eight election enacted England entered entitled exchange execution extend forests fund give given governor grant heirs hereby herein-before hundred interest Ireland justices king George land revenues late Majesty lawful lease limited lord Majesty Majesty king Majesty's manner master Mayor mentioned notice otherwise owner paid parish party passed payment peace penalties person or persons port possession pounds powers present produce protector Provided purchase receive recited record recovery registered registry reign relating rents respectively sessions ship or vessel tail taken tenant therein thereof thing thousand tion town transfer trustees virtue whereas
145. oldal - Issue, and give this Act and the Special Matter in Evidence at any Trial to be had thereupon, and that the same was done in pursuance and by the Authority of this Act...
452. oldal - Court or judge shall think reasonable ; and after any such amendment the trial shall proceed, in case the same shall be proceeded with in the same manner in all respects, both with respect to the liability of witnesses to be indicted for perjury and otherwise, as if no such variance had appeared ; and in case such trial shall be had at nisi prius...
458. oldal - ... have discontinued such possession or receipt, then such right shall be deemed to have first accrued at the time of such dispossession, or discontinuance of possession, or at the last time at which any such profits or rent were or was so received...
127. oldal - CD ; and if, within the space of days next after the making of such, distress, the said last-mentioned sum, together with the reasonable charges of taking and keeping the said distress shall not be paid, that then you do sell the said goods and chattels so by you distrained, and...
460. oldal - ... to make an entry or distress or bring an action to recover such land or rent shall be deemed to have first accrued at and not before the time at which such acknowledgment, or the last of such acknowledgments if more than one, was given.
451. oldal - ... had, of contracts, customs, prescriptions, names and other matters or circumstances not material to the merits of the case, and by the misstatement of which the opposite party cannot have...
147. oldal - ... shall be understood to include several matters as well as one matter, and several persons as well as one person, and females as well as males, and bodies corporate as well as individuals unless it be otherwise specially provided, or there be something in the subject or context repugnant to such construction...
539. oldal - We command you, That within eight days after the service of this writ on you, inclusive of the day of such service, you do cause an appearance to be entered...
457. oldal - ... shall extend to all heriots, and to all services and suits for which a distress may be made, and to all annuities and periodical sums of money charged upon or payable out of any land (except moduses or compositions belonging to a spiritual or eleemosynary corporation sole...
468. oldal - ... no arrears of rent or of interest in respect of any sum of money charged upon or payable out of any land or rent, or in respect of any legacy, or any damages in respect of such arrears of rent or interest, shall be recovered by any distress, action, or suit, but within six years next after the same respectively shall have become due...