Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
admitted ages antichristian Apocalypse appear authority Beast bishop book of Revelation called cause century chapter Christ Christian church civil commentators conclude considerable Daubuz destroy divine earth ecclesiastical empire established evidence expected explained expression fall false fourth France French give given hands heaven Horns Hurd important interpretation John kingdom kings language latter laws learned liberty light lived mankind manner mark meaning monarchy nature Newton observes opinion papacy particular passage perhaps period persons political predictions prelate present princes principal probably prophecy prophetic quoted reader reason received refer regard religion remarkable represented respect Roman Rome says Dr scriptures seven shew signifies speaking spirit success symbolic taken Tenth things thought tion translated true truth unto verse vial whole witnesses writer
214. oldal - But ye shall not be so : but he that is greatest among you, let him be as the younger ; and he that is chief, as he that doth serve.
272. oldal - These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
113. oldal - And after three days and an half the spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet ; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
152. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings ; and there was a great earthquake, such as •was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
46. oldal - And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, saying, "Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
127. oldal - These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy : and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.
155. oldal - And I heard the Angel of the waters say, " Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink ; for they are worthy.
46. oldal - And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
269. oldal - If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or -in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb.