Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection ages amidst apostle appear arise authority become believe blessings called cause character Christ Christian church circumstances claims conduct consider contemplate course darkness death desire direct divine earth employed eternal evidence evil excite existence express fact faith Father feel follow future given glory gospel grace habits hand happiness hath hear heart heaven holy honour hope hour human important impression influence inspired interests Jesus judgment knowledge labour light live look Lord means ment mind moral nature never object observe once operation pass perfect period persons possession prepared present principles promise prophets reason receive Redeemer reference regard religion remarkable remember render rest revelation rise salvation Saviour secure soul speak spirit stand surely thee things thou tion true truth unto uttered voice whole
iii. oldal - Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields ; for they are white already to harvest. And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal : that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
320. oldal - Go to now, ye that say, To-day or to-morrow we will go into such a city and continue there a year, and buy and sell, and get gain : whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life ? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away.
387. oldal - And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy father, and serve him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind : for the LORD searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou seek him, he will be found of thee; but if thou forsake him, he will cast thee off for ever.
361. oldal - For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another ; though my reins be consumed within me.
490. oldal - I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame and his wheels as burning fire.
360. oldal - Then the fire of the Lord fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice and the wood and the stones and the dust, and licked up the water that was in the trench. And when all the people saw it they fell on their faces and they said, "The Lord, he is the God; the Lord, he is the God.
215. oldal - Which of the prophets have not your fathers persecuted ? and they have slain them which shewed before of the coming of the Just One, of whom ye have been now the betrayers and murderers ; who have received the law by the disposition of angels, and have not kept it.
78. oldal - For I think that God hath set forth us the apostles last, as it were appointed to death : for we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men.