Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit allow ancients answer Apostle appears applied argument Arian Articles asserted beginning believe Bishop blessed Bull called Catholic cause charge Christ Christian Church clear considered construction contr contrary created creature Creed Defence Deus distinct divine Doctor doctrine equal essence eternal existence expressions faith Father force forms give given glory Gods hath head Holy Ghost imposers intended interpretation Jehovah John Justin leave Lord manner matter meaning mention nature necessary never object observe opposition particular passage perfect Persons plain plainly Plea present pretend principles proof proper prove question reader reason received Reply respect rule Scrip Scripture sense serve signify speaking Spirit stand subscribe subscription substance sufficient suppose things thought three Persons tion Trinity true understand understood Unity whole words worship writer και
77. oldal - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God. For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.
33. oldal - But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him ; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.
36. oldal - Who is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of every creature ; for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers ; all things were created by him, and for him; and he is before all things, and by him all things consist...
22. oldal - I am the LORD, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
124. oldal - Behold, the Lord God will come with strong hand, And his arm shall rule for him : Behold, his reward is with him, And his work before him. He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: He shall gather the lambs with his arm, And carry them in his bosom, And shall gently lead those that are with young.
333. oldal - God the Holy Ghost, proceeding from the Father and the Son : have mercy upon us miserable sinners.
113. oldal - He shall glorify me : for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine : therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall show it unto you.
52. oldal - Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word : Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars : Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl...