Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accused Acts answered apostles appeared baptized believed blessing body brethren bring brought called cause chief Christ Christian church comfort commanded concerning course danger dead death delivered desired disciples earth evil expect faith fathers fear feelings follow gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost hope Israel Jerusalem Jesus Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known laid LECTURE light live look Lord Lord Jesus manner means mind Moses nature offered opened pass Paul peace persons Peter prayed preached present priests prison promise prophets proved raised reason received repentance righteousness salvation saved saying seen sent sins soul speak Spirit spoken suffer temple thee things thou thought tion took truth turned unto whole witness
380. oldal - And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.
54. oldal - And the multitude of them, that believed, were of one heart, and of one soul : neither said any of them, that ought of the things, which he possessed, was his own ; but, they had all things common.
196. oldal - As they ministered to the Lord, and fasted, the Holy Ghost said, Separate me Barnabas and Saul, for the work whereunto I have called them. 3 And when they had fasted and prayed, and laid their hands on them, they sent them away.
450. oldal - Which thing I also did in Jerusalem : and many of the saints did I shut up in prison, having received authority from the chief priests ; and when they were put to death, I gave my voice against them. And I punished them oft in every synagogue, and compelled them to blaspheme ; and being exceedingly mad against them, I persecuted them even unto strange cities.
117. oldal - And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more : and he went on his way rejoicing.
19. oldal - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
458. oldal - And Paul said, I would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.
44. oldal - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even lly him doth this man stand here before you whole.
352. oldal - But when divers were hardened, and believed not, but spake evil of that way before the multitude, he departed from them, and separated the disciples, disputing daily in the school of one Tyrannus. 10 And this continued by the space of two years • so that all they which dwelt in Asia heard the word of the Lord Jesus, both Jews and Greeks.