Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adore Almighty angels aweful beams Behold bless blest bliss bloom boundless breast breath bright celestial cheerful Christ Christian clouds creature dark death delight divine Divine grace Doddridge drest dwell earth earthly endless eyes faith Father Father divine fear flame flowers gloom glorious God's golden sun grateful hand heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour humble humble souls Hymns immortal Jehovah Jesus King life's light Lord mind morning mortal night o'er peace pleasure prayer proclaim psalm raise rapture realms of joy reigns rest rise round sacred saints Saviour scene shade shews shine sing skies smile smiling train song songs of praise sorrow soul sovereign spirit spread storms stream strong to save sweet tear Thee thine Thou art Thy glory thy love Thy mercy thy name thy power thy praise tomb tongue truth vale voice Watts wings Worship ye saints
204. oldal - Then I can smile at Satan's rage, And face a frowning world. 3 Let cares, like a wild deluge, come, And storms of sorrow fall ; May I but safely reach my home, My God, my heaven, my all! 72 " " 853 4 There shall I bathe my weary soul In seas of heavenly rest; And not a wave of trouble roll Across my peaceful breast.
10. oldal - BEFORE Jehovah's awful throne, Ye nations bow with sacred joy : Know that the Lord is God alone ; He can create, and he destroy. 2 His sovereign power, without our aid, Made us of clay, and formed us men ; And when, like wandering sheep, we strayed, He brought us to his fold again.
91. oldal - WAKE, my soul, stretch every nerve, •'*• And press with vigor on : A heavenly race demands thy zeal, And an immortal crown. 2 A cloud of witnesses around Hold thee in full survey : Forget the steps already trod, And onward urge thy way. 3...
58. oldal - There is a stream whose gentle flow Supplies the city of our God ; Life, love, and joy still gliding through, And watering our divine abode.
85. oldal - Jesus' sacred voice, Come and make my paths your choice : I will guide you to your home ; Weary pilgrim, hither come ! 2 Thou, who, houseless, sole, forlorn, Long hast borne the proud world's scorn, Long hast roamed the barren waste, Weary pilgrim, hither haste ! 3 Ye, who, tossed on beds of pain, Seek for ease, but seek in vain ; Ye, whose...
10. oldal - We'll crowd Thy gates with thankful songs, High as the heavens our voices raise; And earth, with her ten thousand tongues, Shall fill Thy courts with sounding praise. 5 Wide as the world is Thy command, Vast as eternity Thy love; Firm as a rock Thy truth must stand, When rolling years shall cease to move.
189. oldal - God, our help in ages past, Our hope for years to come, Our shelter from the stormy blast, And our eternal home!
115. oldal - THE Lord my pasture shall prepare, •And feed me with a shepherd's care ; His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noonday walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
37. oldal - God, the life and light Of all this wondrous world we see; Its glow by day, its smile by night, Are but reflections caught from Thee, Where'er we turn, Thy glories shine, And all things fair and bright are Thine...