Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts antient apostle appears argument believe Bishop called captivity century chapter Christ Christian church circumstances cited Compare composed concerning consequently considered contains conversion critics David death delivered DISCOURSE divine doctrine edition Epistle evangelists evidence expression faith fathers former Gentiles genuineness given Gospel Greek Hebrew Holy Israel Italy Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom Latin latter learned lived Lord Luke manner manuscripts Mark Matthew mentioned Michaelis Moses nature objection Observations occasion opinion original particular passage Paul's person Peter predictions present probable promises prophecy prophet psalms reason received referred reign remarks respect Rome sacred Saint Paul says Scripture SECT Spirit style supposed Testament testimony things thinks tion translation true various verse viii whole writings written wrote
324. oldal - ... that they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him and find him, though he be not far from every one of us : For in him we live, and move and have our being ; as certain also of your own poets [have said, for we are also his offspring.
318. oldal - And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time ; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.
239. oldal - And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And he arose, and followed him.
266. oldal - FORASMUCH as many have taken in hand to set forth in order a declaration of those things which are most surely believed among us...
92. oldal - Neither have I gone back from the commandment of his lips; I have esteemed the words of his mouth More than my necessary food.
155. oldal - The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
435. oldal - Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us; because he hath given us of his Spirit.
433. oldal - In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil. Whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.