Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
adjourned agreed amendment amount appear Bank beginning Bill Bill was read Board British brought carried century charged Cholera coal Commissioners Committee Commons Company Court deaths debate districts duty Earl East ending England entered fish Fisheries force Foreign four give given granted House Imported Improvement India Ireland Italy John July June land letters libraries London Lord Lord John Russell majority March means ment miles month morn mortality motion moved North obtained Office Pall Mall passed persons Poor powers present provisions quantity question Railway received reckoning regulations relating Relief reply Report respect river Royal Scotland Sessions ship side South Sunday supply term Thames third tion town United week West whole
5. oldal - ADAMS. But, Sir, how can you do this in three years ? JOHNSON. Sir, I have no doubt that I can do it in three years. ADAMS. But the French Academy, which consists of forty members, took forty years to compile their Dictionary.
153. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland ; to grant allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
94. oldal - By comparing the number of grains in the Avoirdupois and Troy pound and ounce respectively, it appears that the Troy pound is less than the Avoirdupois, in the proportion of 14 to 17 nearly ; but the Troy ounce is greater than the Avoirdupois, in the proportion of 79 to 72 nearly.
93. oldal - CUBIC MEASURE 1728 cubic inches = 1 cubic foot 27 cubic feet = 1 cubic yard...
153. oldal - means the Act of the session of the eleventh and twelfth years of the reign of Her present Majesty, chapter forty-three, intituled " An Act to facilitate the performance of the duties of justices of the peace out of sessions within England and Wales, with respect to summary convictions and orders...
144. oldal - Merchandize by way of Bargaining, Exchange, Bartering, Commission, Consignment or otherwise, in Gross or by Retail ; and all Persons who, either for themselves, or as Agents or Factors for others, seek their Living by buying and selling, or by buying and letting for Hire, or by the Workmanship of Goods or Commodities, shall be. deemed Traders liable to become Bankrupt...
192. oldal - For the motion 14 ; against it 24. (COMMONS.) On the order of the day for the third reading of the Irish Tithe Bill, Mr.
149. oldal - If the bankrupt shall, during his trading, have wilfully and with intent to conceal the true state of his affairs, have omitted to keep proper books of account...
220. oldal - Act for amending an Act passed in the Tenth Year of the reign of Her present Majesty...