Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Actions Affection allow Apostle appears avoid Blessed Body Books called cause Change Charity Christ Christian Church Command common Condition consider consists constant contrary Conversation Corruption Death delight deny desire Devotion Divine Doctrine Duty Enjoyments enter equally eternal evil faith false fame farther Fear feel follow Folly give Glory Grace Happiness Heart Heaven Holy Hope Humility imagine Indulgence Instances Judgment labour lawful less Light live look Love Manner Means Mind Nature necessary Necessity ness never particular Passions Perfection perhaps Persons Piety Place Pleasures poor Power practice pray Prayer Pride proper Reason Religion religious rich Rule Salvation Saviour Scripture seek Self-denial Sense shew Soul Spirit Sufferings sufficient suppose sure teach tell Temper Things thou Thoughts tion true truly Truth unto Vanity Virtue Wisdom World worldly
304. oldal - Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.
521. oldal - Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize ? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown ; but we an incorruptible.
197. oldal - For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
70. oldal - A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: and sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.
468. oldal - And the eye cannot say unto the hand, I have no need of thee : nor again, the head to the feet, I have no need of you.
201. oldal - For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently ? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God. For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps...
286. oldal - For as many as are led by the -Spirit of God are the sons of God.
67. oldal - Many will fay to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophefied in thy name ? and in thy name have caft out devils ? and in thy name done many wonderful works ? 23 And then will I profefs unto them, I never knew you : depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
82. oldal - Gentiles with all their heart and with all their soul and with all their strength...