Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient answer Apostles appears appointed authority believe bishop of Rome blessed blood body bread Britain British called canon Catholic cause century Christ Christian church of Rome civil clergy common communion concerning consequently constitution contrary council divine doctrine earth ecclesiastical England established evidence express faith fathers give given Gospel grace hand hath head holy images infallible Italy judge jurisdiction King kingdom learned living Lord manner matter means nature necessary never objection observed opinion particular Paul persons Peter Pope practice pray prayers preached present priest princes principles Protestant prove reason received religion Roman sacrament saints Scripture sense shew speak spiritual sufficient suppose supremacy testimony thing thought tion true unity universal unto whole worship writers
441. oldal - I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
520. oldal - Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God.
315. oldal - For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers...
373. oldal - He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.
310. oldal - And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ the Son of the living God. And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou Simon Barjona, for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven...
543. oldal - And when the people saw that Moses delayed to come down out of the mount, the people gathered themselves together unto Aaron, and said unto him, Up, make us gods, which shall go before us ; for as for this Moses, the man that brought us up out of the land of Egypt, we wot not what is become of him.
259. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee.
581. oldal - And we also bless thy holy Name, for all thy servants departed this life in thy faith and fear ; beseeching thee to give us grace so to follow their good examples, that with them we may be partakers of thy heavenly kingdom.
166. oldal - Christ : and that there is made a conversion of the whole substance of the bread into the body, and of the whole substance of the wine into the blood ; which conversion the Catholic Church calls Transubstantiation.
441. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.