Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts angels answered Apostles appears authority behold believe body called cast Christ Christian Church considered dead death disciples divine doctrine earth enter Evangelists evidence expression Father feast followed Galilee give given Gospel hand hath heard heaven Holy interpretation Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom Lightfoot Lord Luke manner Mark Mark xiv Mary Matt Matthew means mentioned Messiah miracles nature observed opinion pass passage passover person Peter present Priests probable prophecy prophet reason received refer resurrection saith unto Saviour say unto Scripture seems sent sepulchre spirit supposed temple Testament thee things thou tion took truth viii whole written xvii xviii xxii
177. oldal - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.
349. oldal - The man answered and said unto them, Why herein is a marvellous thing, that ye know not from whence he is, and yet he hath opened mine eyes. 31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.
136. oldal - Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
387. oldal - Jesus said, Take ye away the stone. Martha, the sister of him that was dead, saith unto him, Lord, by this time he stinketh: for he hath been dead four days.
596. oldal - But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come? Thou fool ! that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die. And that which thou sowest, thou sowest not that body that shall be,, but bare grain, it may chance of wheat, or of some other grain. But God giveth it a body as it hath pleased him, and to every seed his own body.
225. oldal - Behold, a sower went forth to sow; and when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up: some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth : and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth: and when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.
525. oldal - Ye have brought this man unto me, as one that perverteth the people : and behold, I, having examined him before you, have found no fault in this man touching those things whereof ye accuse him : No, nor yet Herod : for I sent you to him ; and, lo, nothing worthy of death is done unto him. I will therefore chastise him, and release him.
373. oldal - Friend, I do thee no wrong: didst not thou agree with me for a penny ? Take that thine is, and go thy way: I will give unto this, last, even as unto thee. Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own ? Is thine eye evil, because I am good ? "So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.
375. oldal - When Jesus heard that, he said, This sickness is not unto death, but for the glory of God, that the Son of God might be glorified thereby.