Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient answer apostle appears atonement believe blessed blood body bread called cause celebrated Christian church circumstances command consequently considered continual covenant creature death desire divine doctrine earth effect eternal eucharist evident existence faith Father feast gave give given glory God's gospel grace hands heart heaven hence holy human important infinite institution Jesus Christ Jews justice kind lamb less light live Lord Lord's means merit mind nature necessary never obedience observed offered original paschal passover perfect person present produced proper prophets proved punishment question reason receive reference represented rich sacrament sacred sacrifice salvation saved says Scripture sense signifies sins soul speak Spirit suffering sufficient supper suppose term things thou tion took true truth unto whole wine
127. oldal - For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time.
140. oldal - ... his ways are not as our ways, nor his thoughts as our thoughts.
127. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
3. oldal - There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day : and there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores, and desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table : moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.
87. oldal - Now if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness?
3. oldal - And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried: and in hell he lifted up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried, and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
191. oldal - But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar.
82. oldal - Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh ; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.