Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels answer bear Behold believe Blessed blind body bread bring brother brought called cast cometh command dead deliver disciples doth drink earth enter evil faith Father feet five follow forgive friends fruit gave give given glorified glory greater hand hate hath hear heard heart Holy hour Jesus John judge judgment kill king kingdom of heaven known light likewise live Lord Luke Mark Master Matt meat mother pass peace Pharisees pray prophets receive rise saith sake say unto scribes seek seen sent servant sheep sins speak spirit tell thine things thou hast thou shalt took truth unto thee Verily I say viii whatsoever whole whosoever wise witness Woe unto woman written ye know yourselves
56. oldal - And I say unto you, my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear : fear him which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell ; yea, I say unto you, fear him.
142. oldal - And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.
46. oldal - If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple, And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.
5. oldal - Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
72. oldal - Moses* seat : all therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do ; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.
70. oldal - Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female, and said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh? Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
40. oldal - When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart.
97. oldal - Jesus said, Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.
82. oldal - And he turned to the woman and said unto Simon, Seest thou this woman? I entered into thine house, thou gavest me no water for my feet; but she hath washed my feet with tears, and wiped them with the hairs of her head.