Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer Arthur asked beautiful Bible blessed chilblains child Christian Christmas Christmas Eve comfort dandelions dark dear death Dick door Dunley earth eats the roses eternal evil eyes face faith father fear feel Fraddon give glory God's grace Grey hand happy hath hear heart heaven Hetty holy Holy Spirit hope Jesus Christ John John iii knew listen live look Lord Jesus Christ Master Matty mercy morning mother never night school o'er passed peace poor pray prayer promise rest rising fast rock salvation sche seemed sink low sinner sins smile soon sorrow soul Spirit spoken steep Holmes strength sure sweet tears tell Thee Thine things Thou thought Thy Saviour weeps to-day trust turn twill unto Victoria Cross voice watched waters wife wifey words young
64. oldal - And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?
41. oldal - I wait for the Lord, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. My soul waiteth for the Lord more than they that watch for the morning: I say, more than they that watch for the morning.
64. oldal - Thee today: that Thine eyes may be open toward this house night and day, even toward the place of which Thou hast said, "My name shall be there": that Thou mayest hearken unto the prayer which Thy servant shall make toward this place.
80. oldal - For innumerable evils have compassed me about: mine iniquities have taken hold upon me, so that I am not able to look up ; they are more than the hairs of mine head: therefore my heart faileth me.
34. oldal - LORD, he delivered them into thine hand. 9For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him.
4. oldal - And we beseech thee give us that due sense of all thy mercies that our hearts may be unfeignedly thankful and that we may show forth thy praise not only with our lips but in our lives; by giving up ourselves to thy service, and by walking before thee in holiness and righteousness all our days...