Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able aged appear attention authority become believe Bible blessing Board called cause character Christ Christian church concerning conduct consider continued death desire direct divine doctrine duty earth effect exertions expect express fact faith favor fear feel formed friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happiness heart heaven holy hope human important increase institution instruction interesting kind knowledge known labor language late less letter live Lord manner means meeting ment mind ministers Mission Missionary moral nature never object observed persons prayer preached present principles reason received regard religion religious respect Scriptures Society soon soul spirit things thought tion true truth whole wish writer
151. oldal - Is not the whole land before thee? separate thyself, I pray thee, from me : if thou wilt take the left hand, then I will go to the right ; or if thou depart to the right hand, then I will go to the left.
260. oldal - And he said, This will I do : I will pull down my barns, and build greater; and there will I bestow all my fruits and my goods. And I will say to my soul, Soul, thou hast much goods laid up for many years ; take thine ease, eat, drink, and be merry.
291. oldal - Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others.
77. oldal - And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
242. oldal - And saying, We have piped unto you, and ye have not danced; we have mourned unto you, and ye have not lamented.
296. oldal - Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul ; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
86. oldal - For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth.
78. oldal - They shall not enter into my rest :) take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. But exhort one another daily, while it is called to-day ; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.
50. oldal - And he said, BLESSED be the Lord God of Shem ; And Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem ; And Canaan shall be his servant.