Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angel answered apostles asked behold believe blessed blood body brethren bring brother brought called cast CHAP chief church cometh commanded dead death delivered departed devil disciples earth entered evil eyes faith Father fear flesh followed fruit gave Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath healed hear heard heart heaven Holy Ghost hour Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews John judge king kingdom known lest light live Lord Lord Jesus multitude opened pass Paul peace Peter Pharisees pray preached priests prophets receive righteousness saith unto say unto seen sent servant seven shew sins spake speak Spirit spoken stand stood suffer temple thee things thou thou hast thou shalt took truth Verily voice walk Wherefore whole whosoever witness woman written
197. oldal - He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.
54. oldal - When Pilate saw that he could prevail nothing, but that rather a tumult was made, he took water, and washed his hands before the multitude, saying, I am innocent of the blood of this just person: see ye to it.
129. oldal - So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
377. oldal - Obey them that have the rule over you, and submit yourselves : for they watch for your souls, as they that must give account, that they may do it with joy, and not with grief: for that is unprofitable for you.
415. oldal - We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. 18 And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great ; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.
170. oldal - And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last : and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
18. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. 25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord : if they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his .household...
5. oldal - Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men.