Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection appear attend bear blessed blood brethren bring brought cause character Christ christian church circumstances concern consider crown dear death delight divine earth enemies especially eternal express eyes face faith Father favour fear friends give given glory God's gospel grace hand happy hath head hear heart heaven holy honour hope human humble important Jesus judge kind king known labours lead light live look Lord manner mean mind ministers nature needful never observe occasion once ourselves particular peace perhaps persons pious pleasure praise prayer present providence Psal raise ready reason receive reflect regard religion rich rise sacred saints salvation servants shine songs soul speak spirit surely tender thee thine thing thou thought throne tion truth turn voice whole wise
115. oldal - ... that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy ; that they do good, that they be rich in good works, ready to distribute, willing to communicate, laying up in store for themselves a good foundation against the time to come, that they may lay hold on eternal life.
334. oldal - Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousand of his saints, To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.
82. oldal - For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
86. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.
547. oldal - YE servants of the Lord, Each in his office wait, Observant of His heavenly word, And watchful at His gate. 2 Let all your lamps be bright, And trim the golden flame ; Gird up your loins, as in His sight, For awful is His Name. 3 Watch, 'tis your Lord's command ; And, while we speak, He's near ; Mark the first signal of His hand, And ready all appear.
338. oldal - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.
236. oldal - If thou forbear to deliver them that are drawn unto death, and those that are ready to be slain; If thou sayest, Behold, we knew it not; doth not he that pondereth the heart consider it? and he that keepeth thy soul, doth not he know it? and shall not he render to every man according to his works?
544. oldal - HARK, the glad sound, the Saviour comes, The Saviour promised long ! Let every heart prepare a throne, And every voice a song. 2...
264. oldal - Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy and rejoice with you all.