Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Acts allow amongst appear appointed authority baptism believe better bishops blessed body bound called cause Christ Christian church commandment concerning consider continually death desire directed Doctor doth duty earth effect England especially evil express faith Father favour fear follow further give given God's grace hand happiness hath hearts heaven holy honour hope instruction John keep kind least less live Lord Luke manner matter Matth means mentioned mind ministers nature never observe occasion ourselves parents particular persons pray prayer present promise proper prove punishment reason receive relation religion requires respect sacrament Saviour Scripture sense serve shew sins Society souls speak Spirit suffer sufficient surely things thou thought tion true truth unto whole worship
58. oldal - Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
265. oldal - Thou shalt not oppress an hired servant that is poor and needy, whether he be of thy brethren, or of thy strangers that are in thy land within thy gates : at his day thou shalt give him his hire, neither shall the sun go down upon it ; for he is poor, and setteth his heart upon it : lest he cry against thee unto the Lord, and it be sin unto thee.
293. oldal - Let your conversation be without covetousness ; and be content with such things as ye have : for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.
328. oldal - If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of daily food, And one of you say unto them, Depart in peace, be ye warmed and filled; notwithstanding ye give them not those things which are needful to the body; what doth it profit?
414. oldal - Now unto Him that is able to keep us from falling, and. to present us faultless before the presence of His glory with exceeding joy ; to the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.
261. oldal - For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. Let no man deceive you with vain words : for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience.
407. oldal - Our soul is escaped even as a bird out of the snare of the fowler ; the snare is broken, and we are delivered. 7 Our help standeth in the name of the LORD, who hath made heaven and earth.
117. oldal - But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants.
335. oldal - God is faithful, who will not suffer us to be tempted above that we are able ; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that we may be able to bear it.