Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accepted ancient answer atonement Babylon beautiful become believe Bible blessed blood body called cast Christ Christian church coming confession conscience Daniel death destroy died duty earth empire evidence expression fact faith Father feel forgiveness friends give given glory God's gospel hand hath hear heart heaven holy horn Jerusalem Jesus Jews judgment king kingdom land language less light living look Lord means Messiah mind minister nature never notice offered once pass passage peace Persian person pray prayer predicted present priest Prince prophecy prophet reason religion righteousness rise Roman saints Scripture seems sinner sins soul speaking Spirit suffer teach temple thee things thou thought throne tion true truth unto wanting weeks whole
408. oldal - And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
416. oldal - The sun shall be no more thy light by day ; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee : but the Lord shall be unto thee an everlasting . light, and thy God thy glory. Thy sun shall no more go down ; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the Lord shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. Thy people also shall be all righteous : they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.
62. oldal - Chaldees' excellency, Shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. It shall never be inhabited, Neither shall it be dwelt in from generation to generation : Neither shall the Arabian pitch tent there ; Neither shall the shepherds make their fold there. But wild beasts of the desert shall lie there ; And their houses shall be full of doleful creatures ; And owls shall dwell there, And satyrs shall dance there.
395. oldal - But thou, Beth-lehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting.
86. oldal - Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.
220. oldal - And he shall speak great words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
230. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above; or in the earth beneath, or in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down to them, nor worship them.
226. oldal - shall have the heathen for his inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for his possession ; " when " the kingdoms of this world shall become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
251. oldal - And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.