Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Almighty angels appear bear behold beneath bless blest bliss blood break breath bring Christ COWPER darkness dear death divine dust dwell earth eternal eyes face faith fall Father fear feel flow foes give glorious glory grace gracious hand happy hast hath head hear heart heaven heavenly holy hope hour HYMN it's Jesus King land leave light live look Lord meet mind mourn nature never night o'er pain peace praise prayer presence raise receive reign rest rise round sacred saints Saviour seek shine sing sinners skies smile song soon sorrow soul sound speak Spirit spread spring stand strength sweet tears thee thine things thou thou art thought thousand throne trembling trust turn voice wait WESLEY wings wonders
522. oldal - The Lord my pasture shall prepare, And feed me with a shepherd's care : His presence shall my wants supply, And guard me with a watchful eye ; My noon-day walks he shall attend, And all my midnight hours defend.
513. oldal - Thou, O Christ, art all I want, More than all in thee I find ! Raise the fallen, cheer the faint, Heal the sick, and lead the blind ; Just and holy is thy name, I am all unrighteousness ; False and full of sin I am, Thou art full of truth and grace.
277. oldal - The hand that gave it still supplies The gracious light and heat : His truths upon the nations rise ; They rise, but never set. 1 Exodus xvii. 11. 4 Let everlasting thanks be thine, For such a bright display, As makes a world of darkness shine With beams of heavenly day.
771. oldal - GOD of my life, to Thee I call, Afflicted at thy feet I fall ; When the great water-floods prevail, Leave not my trembling heart to fail ! 2 Friend of the friendless, and the faint ! Where should I lodge my deep complaint...
283. oldal - LORD ! my best desire fulfil, And help me to resign Life, health, and comfort to Thy will, And make Thy pleasure mine. 2 Why should I shrink at Thy command, Whose love forbids my fears ? Or tremble at the gracious hand That wipes away my tears...
519. oldal - How are Thy servants blest, O Lord How sure is their defence ! Eternal wisdom is their guide, Their help, Omnipotence. 2 In foreign realms and lands remote, Supported by Thy care, Through burning climes they pass unhurt, And breathe in tainted air. 3...
686. oldal - Pilgrim through this barren land ; I am weak, but Thou art mighty ; Hold me with Thy powerful hand : Bread of Heaven ! Bread of Heaven ! Feed me till I want no more.
517. oldal - Soon as the evening shades prevail, The moon takes up the wondrous tale, And nightly to the listening earth Repeats the story of her birth ; Whilst all the stars that round her burn, And all the planets in their turn, Confirm the tidings as they roll, And spread the truth from pole to pole.
519. oldal - Ten thousand thousand precious gifts My daily thanks employ, Nor is the least a cheerful heart, That tastes those gifts with joy.
101. oldal - Are there no foes for me to face ? Must I not stem the flood ? Is this vile world a friend to grace, To help me on to God ? 4 Sure I must fight, if I would reign ; Increase my courage, Lord ! I'll bear the toil, endure the pain, Supported by thy word.