Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear boards body called Capt cause character Church consequence considered containing continued course Court daughter doubt duties Edinburgh effect English expression eyes fact fair feel force French give given Government ground hand head heart hope hour interest Italy James John kind King Lady land late least leave less letter Lieut light live look Lord manner March matter means ment mind morning nature never night object observed officers once party passed person possession present principle produce reason received respect river seems side Sir G soon spirit taken thing thought tion town turn vice whole young
483. oldal - London's Encyclopaedia of Agriculture: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. London's Encyclopaedia of Gardening: comprising the Theory and Practice of Horticulture, Floriculture, Arboriculture, and Landscape Gardening.
320. oldal - God for us : nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others : (for then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world) but now once, in the end of the world, hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.
318. oldal - For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book...
195. oldal - And his servants came near, and spake unto him, and said, My father, if the prophet had bid thee do some great thing, wouldst thou not have done it ? how much rather, then, when he saith to thee, Wash and be clean...
320. oldal - And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel ; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven?
88. oldal - The Chief of Song shall begin the singing in the common hall. He shall be next but one to the patron of the family. He shall have a harp from the King, and a gold ring from the Queen, when his office is secured to him. The harp he shall never part with.
256. oldal - Bernini, the Florentine sculptor, architect, painter and poet, a little before my coming to Rome, gave a public opera, wherein he painted the scenes, cut the statues, invented the engines, composed the music, writ the comedy and built the theatre.
318. oldal - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
34. oldal - And unto Sarah he said, Behold, I have given thy brother a thousand pieces of silver: behold, he is to thee a covering of the eyes, unto all that are with thee, and with all other: thus she was reproved.
107. oldal - ... independence we have, on great consideration and on just principles, acknowledged, we could not view any interposition for the purpose of oppressing them, or controlling in any other manner their destiny, by any European Power in any other light than as the manifestation of an unfriendly disposition towards the United States.