Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according action Acts apostles appeared argument association become Bible called character Christ Christian church civilization critical discourse divine doctrine edition effect eloquence English Epistle existence expression fact faith Father feel force give given gospel hand heart heaven Hence Holy human ideas important individual influence inspiration institutions interest Jesus John kingdom land language learning light Lord Mark means memory method mind moral natural never object once organization original period practice preach preacher prepared present Price principle Professor question reading reason received regard religion remarks respect rest result revelation sabbath says sermon society speak Spirit style Testament theological theory things thought tion translation true truth unto volume week whole writing written
56. oldal - For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things, " that ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication, from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.
634. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle : the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
312. oldal - For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ : for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth ; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
309. oldal - Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel...
634. oldal - And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.
347. oldal - For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.
95. oldal - Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, As in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, And to hearken than the fat of rams.
321. oldal - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord. It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.
60. oldal - When they heard this, they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus ; and when Paul had laid his hands upon them, the Holy Ghost came on them, and they spake with tongues, and prophesied.