Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affection angels Apostle appear bear believe blessed body Book brethren brought called character Christ Christian Church circumstances close comfort Confession conscience course death Divine doctrine earth Edition eternal evil existence experience faith fall Father fear feeling follow give God's Gospel grace ground hand heart Heaven Holy hope human influence Institution Jesus knowledge less light living look Lord means mind minister ministry moral nature never Notes object observe ourselves pass passage Paul perfect perhaps Person practical prayer preached present principle prophets reason regard religion religious repentance respecting Scripture Second seen sense Sermons sins Small 8vo soul speak spirit stand suffering surely sympathy things thou thought tion true truth universe unto whole wisdom
31. oldal - Is any sick among you? Let him call for the Elders of the Church ; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the Name of the LORD : and the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the LORD shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
331. oldal - Wherefore in all things it behoved Him to be made like unto His brethren, that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to GOD, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. For in that He Himself hath suffered, being tempted, He is able to succour them that are tempted.
328. oldal - BLESSED Lord, who hast caused all holy Scriptures to be written for our learning; Grant that we may in such wise hear them, read, mark, learn, and inwardly digest them, that by patience, and comfort of thy holy Word, we may embrace, and ever hold fast the blessed hope of everlasting life, which thou hast given us in our Saviour Jesus Christ.
304. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot ; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded...
218. oldal - No mention shall be made of coral, or of pearls: for the price of wisdom is above rubies.
310. oldal - Then said he unto them, Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, .which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.
239. oldal - Down the dark future, through long generations, The echoing sounds grow fainter and then cease; And like a bell, with solemn, sweet vibrations, I hear once more the voice of Christ say, "Peace !" Peace ! and no longer from its brazen portals The blast of War's great organ shakes the skies ! But beautiful as songs of the immortals, The holy melodies of love arise.
370. oldal - Lie not one to another, seeing that ye have put off the old man with his deeds; and have put on the new man, which is renewed in knowledge after the image of him that created him: where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
180. oldal - God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets ; even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe : for there is no difference : for all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God ; being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus...