Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able affection againſt ages allow almoſt alſo antient appear authority believe beſt body called caſe Chriſt Chriſtian common concern conduct conſider danger divine doctrine duty earth evidence exiſtence firſt future give given Goſpel hand happineſs heart heaven himſelf human imagination important improved inſtance itſelf John juſt kind labour learning leaſt leſs light lives Lord mankind manner matter means ment mind moral moſt muſt nature neceſſary never object obſerve offend ourſelves paſſions peace perfect perhaps pleaſures preſent principles produced proof proper puniſhment purpoſe reaſon religion religious require reſt reward ſaid ſame ſay ſee ſeem ſenſe SERMON ſet ſeveral ſhall ſhort ſhould ſome ſoul ſtand ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſuffer themſelves theſe thing thoſe thought tion true truth univerſal uſe utmoſt vice virtue whole wiſdom
376. oldal - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the Gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
71. oldal - Thus saith the Lord , Hast thou killed , and also taken possession ? And thou shalt speak unto him, saying, Thus saith the Lord, In the place where dogs licked the blood of Naboth shall dogs lick thy blood, even thine.
257. oldal - At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it; if that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.
219. oldal - For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom ; but we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness ; but unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.
32. oldal - And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds •were evil. For every one that doth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
356. oldal - For he that said, Do not commit adultery, said also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressor of the law.
319. oldal - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice ; and be ye kind one to another, tender hearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
171. oldal - Ye lust, and have not ; ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain ; ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not ; ye ask and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.