Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient angels appear authority become believe blood body called cause century character Christ Christian coming common conception consciousness darkness dead death Divine doctrine earth eternal evidence evil existence experience fact faith fate Father fear feeling final fire force forever future give hand heart heaven held hell human idea imagination immortality infinite Jesus Jews judgment leaving light literal living London material matter meaning mind moral Mysteries nature never once organic original pass passage Persian physical present punishment pure question race reason received reference regard relation result resurrection revelation rise salvation says sect seems sense sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings theory things thought thousand tion true truth under-world universe unto whole writer
158. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
260. oldal - And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
156. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
285. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
276. oldal - Who shall ascend into heaven ? (that is to bring Christ down from above ;) Or, who shall descend into the deep ? (that is to bring up Christ again from the dead.) But what saith it ? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart ; that is, the word of faith which we preach...
342. oldal - I am the living bread which came down from heaven. If any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever : and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
330. oldal - What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops. And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
263. oldal - And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud: and their enemies beheld them.