Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acceptable according Alleluia Almighty Altar angels Apostles beseech Thee Bishop blessed body Brethren bring called celebrate Choir Church Collect Comm Common Conf Confessor Cross death deliver didst disciples doth Double earth enemies Epistle eternal everlasting faithful Father feast follow gifts give glory Gospel grace graciously Gradual grant hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly Holy Holy Ghost honour intercession Jesus Christ John keep King Lesson Let us pray light living look Lord Luke Mart Mary Mass Matt Memorial mercifully mind Mother Mysteries Name oblation obtain Octave offer Office peace Peter praise prayers present Priest protection received rejoice righteous Sacrament Saints sake salvation Sarum Secret Sequence sing sins soul spirit Sunday Thine things Thou hast Thy Martyr Thy mercy Thy servant turn unto Thee Virgin voice
131. oldal - And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me : nevertheless, not my will, but thine be done. And there appeared an angel unto him from heaven, strengthening him. And being in an agony, he prayed more earnestly ; and his sweat was as it were great drops of blood falling down to the ground.
116. oldal - Then cometh He to His disciples, and saith unto them : Sleep on now, and take your rest : behold, the hour is at hand, and the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. Rise, let us be going : behold, he is at hand that doth betray Me.
120. oldal - Pilate, saying: Sir, we remember that that Deceiver said, while He was yet alive, After three days I will rise again. Command therefore that the sepulchre be made sure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say unto the peopie, He is risen from the dead : so the last error shall be worse than the first.
130. oldal - Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.
117. oldal - Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremy the prophet, saying, And they took the thirty pieces of silver, the price of Him that was valued, Whom they of the children of Israel did value, and gave them for the potter's field, as the Lord appointed me.
145. oldal - As soon then as He had said unto them, I am He, they went backward, and fell to the ground.
123. oldal - And he sendeth forth two of his disciples, and saith unto them, Go ye into the city, and there shall meet you a man bearing a pitcher of water : follow him. And wheresoever he shall go in, say ye to the goodman of the house, The Master saith, Where is the guest-chamber, where I shall eat the Passover with my disciples ? And he will show you a large upper room furnished and prepared : there make ready for us.
147. oldal - When the chief priests therefore and officers saw him, they cried out, saying, Crucify him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Take ye him, and crucify him: for I find no fault in him. The Jews answered him, We have a law, and by our law he ought to die, because he made himself the Son of God.
131. oldal - Then Jesus said unto the chief priests, and captains of the temple, and the elders which were come to him, Be ye come out as against a thief, with swords and staves ? When I was daily with you in the temple, ye stretched forth no hands against me : but this is your hour, and the power of darkness.