Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Baal Baali believe Bible blessed called Chartism child children of God Christian Church comfort command COTTAGER'S MONTHLY VISITOR dear death desire duty eternal evil EXTRACTS eyes faith Father fear fear and trembling feel friends fruit give glory God's Gospel grace happy hear heard heart heaven heavenly Hest Bank Holy Spirit hope humble Isaiah James James Bridger Jesus Christ Jews keep king labour live look Lord Lord's Lord's-day means of grace mercy mind mother neighbour never ourselves parish peace persons Pool of Bethesda poor pray prayer promise prophet punishment received repent rest rich righteousness Sabbath salvation Satan Saviour Scripture seek servant shoots sinners sins soon sorrow soul speak Sunday Teesdale tell thee things thou thought tion told trust truth TWENTY-THIRD PSALM unto walk wicked words worship
18. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
422. oldal - By thine Agony and bloody Sweat ; by thy Cross and Passion ; by thy precious Death and Burial ; by thy glorious Resurrection and Ascension ; and by the coming of the Holy Ghost, Good Lord, deliver us.
286. oldal - Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words, in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him also shall the son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.
340. oldal - Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work : but the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God : in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates...
272. oldal - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities : for we know not what we should pray for as we ought : but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
286. oldal - Blessed are they that have been persecuted for righteousness" sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men shall reproach you, and persecute you, and say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
130. oldal - Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink. For in so doing, thou shall heap coals of fire on his head.
200. oldal - Who will render to every man according to his deeds; to them who by patient continuance in well doing seek for glory and honour and immortality, eternal life ; but unto them that are contentious, and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, indignation and wrath, tribulation and anguish, upon every soul of man that doeth evil...