Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able againſt alſo apoſtle appear attention becauſe believe bleſſed brethren brought called caſe cauſe character Chriſt Chriſtian church conſider continue danger deſire divine duty earth effect enemies evidence evil eyes faith fear finners firſt give given glory goſpel grace greater greateſt guilt hand hath hear heart himſelf holy hope human important itſelf judgment juſt knowledge laſt light live look Lord manner means mind miniſter moſt muſt nature neceſſary never obſerve particular paſſage peace perſons practice prayer preſent principles promiſes proper providence reaſon receive religion riches ſaid ſame Saviour ſay ſcripture ſee ſeems ſenſe ſervants ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirit ſtate ſtrength ſubject ſuch ſufferings ſuppoſe thee themſelves theſe thing thoſe thou tion true truth unto uſe whole wicked
155. oldal - For I delight in the law of God after the inward man ; but I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am ! who shall deliver me from the body of this death ? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
82. oldal - And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up ; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
26. oldal - Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, "Lo, I come:" in the volume of the book it is written of me, "I delight to do thy will, O my God." Yea, thy law is within my heart: I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
561. oldal - God; to comfort all that mourn ; to appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord, that he might be glorified.
56. oldal - I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good, I find not. For the good that I would, I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.
249. oldal - And they brought young children to him, that he should touch them : and his disciples rebuked those that brought them. But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not : for of such is the kingdom of God. Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
26. oldal - And I saw a strong angel proclaiming with a loud voice, Who is worthy to open the book, and to loose the seals thereof.' 3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.
56. oldal - For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) dwelleth no good thing : for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.
14. oldal - And the LORD passed by before him, and proclaimed, The LORD, The LORD God, merciful and gracious, long-suffering, and abundant in goodness and truth, keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty...