Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according apostle appear apprehend become believe blessed body born brought called carry cause Christ Christian comes common concerning conscience consider continual converse course creature death desire divine doth duty earth effect eternal evil exercise expect expression faith Father fear flesh further give given glorious glory God's Gospel grace ground hand hath hear heart heaven holy hope influence Jesus judge judgment kind less light live look Lord lost matter means mind nature necessary never notion object ourselves peace persons plain pray present principle profession reason receive reference regenerate religion respect saith salvation saved sense signify sincere sort soul speak Spirit suffer suppose sure taken tell thee things thou thoughts tion true truth turn understand unto wherein whole
928. oldal - Then shall the earth yield her increase ; And GOD, even our own GOD, shall bless us. GOD shall bless us ; And all the ends of the earth shall fear him.
883. oldal - Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God,, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.
727. oldal - Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ; by whom also we have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God.
629. oldal - Awake to righteousness, and sin not ; for some have not the knowledge of God : I speak this to your shame.
912. oldal - Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you, with all malice: And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
738. oldal - For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people...
912. oldal - We know, that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren ; he that loveth not his brother, abideth in death.
850. oldal - As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments and abide in his love.