Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
acceptance according Acts againſt alſo anſwer apoſtle appears appointed bave becauſe believe bleſſings bro't called cauſe choice choſen Chriſt church concerning creatures decree deſign difference diſcourſe divine doctrine effect ele&tion election eternal everlaſting faith fallen father favour firſt follow give given glorified glory God's goſpel grace hand hath heaven himſelf holineſs holy honour hope Jeſus juſtified king laſt live Lord Mall mankind matter means mercy mind moſt muſt never objects particular perſons pleaſure prayer predeſtinated preſent purpoſe reaſon repentance reſpect reſt riches ſaid ſalvation ſame ſaved ſay ſcripture ſee ſelf ſet ſhall ſhew ſhou'd ſin ſome ſpeak Spirit ſtate ſubject ſuch ſure tell thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thro tion truth unto uſe wou'd
50. oldal - And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord : and as many as were ordained to eternal life, believed.
47. oldal - I said unto you, my sheep hear my voice, and I know them ; and they follow me, and I give unto them eternal life ; and they shall never perish, neither shall any pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all : and none is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
51. oldal - And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are called according to his purpose.
106. oldal - And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge, and in all judgment : That ye may approve things that are excellent, that ye may be sincere, and without offence till the day of Christ; being filled with the fruits of righteousness, which are by Jesus Christ, unto the glory and praise of God.
54. oldal - But what saith the answer of God unto him ? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal. 5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
137. oldal - These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.
32. oldal - Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the Lord: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him.
21. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay; of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?
31. oldal - And Joshua said unto all the people, Thus saith the Lord God of Israel, Your fathers dwelt on the other side of the flood in old time, even Terah, the father of Abraham, and the father of Nachor : and they served other gods.
44. oldal - And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with : but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give ; but it shall be given to them for whom it is prepared of my Father.