Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit American appear Author Barbados beauty Bible Bishop cause character Christ Christian Church Church of England colonies colour crime death Divine doctrine editions England English Epistle epistles of Peter evil expression fact faith father favour feeling French French Revolution friends Gospel Greswell Hall Hebrew Holy honour instance interest Ireland John king labour language less liberty Lord Lord John Russell Lord's Louis XVI Luke Mackintosh manner manumission matter Matthew means ment mind ministers ministry moral nation nature negro never object observations opinion original passage Passover persons political prayer preaching present principles punishment racter readers reason Reform religion religious remarks respect Revolution Scripture sentiments sermon shew Sir James Sir James Mackintosh slavery slaves society spirit Targum thing tion Translators truth volume West Indies whole word writer
165. oldal - Who is gone into Heaven, and is on the Right Hand of God ; Angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.
166. oldal - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us ; and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
261. oldal - But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
519. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas; and God saw that it was good.
348. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
520. oldal - The eye of him that hath seen me shall see me no more; thine eyes are upon me, and I am not.
170. oldal - For men verily swear by the greater : and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
438. oldal - I am now ready to be offered up, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith; henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them, also, that love His appearing.