Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American appears Author become Bible called cause character Christ Christian Church claim colour common considered containing critical death Divine doctrine editions effect England English equal evidence existence expression fact faith father feeling friends give given Gospel hand human important instances interest Italy John labour land language learned less letters living look Lord manner Mark matter means mind moral nature never object observations once opinion original passage passed perhaps persons political practice present principle produced punishment question readers reason reference regard relation religion religious remarks require respect Scripture seems sense slavery slaves society spirit supposed things thought tion Translators true truth volume whole writer
155. oldal - Who is gone into Heaven, and is on the Right Hand of God ; Angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto Him.
156. oldal - And this is the confidence that we have in him, that if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us ; and if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.
249. oldal - But he himself went a day's journey into the wilderness, and came and sat down under a juniper tree: and he requested for himself that he might die; and said, It is enough; now, O Lord, take away my life; for I am not better than my fathers.
507. oldal - And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together unto one place, and let the dry land appear: and it was so. And God called the dry land Earth; and the gathering together of the waters called He Seas; and God saw that it was good.
336. oldal - Behold, the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you kept back by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into the ears of the Lord of Sabaoth.
508. oldal - The eye of him that hath seen me shall see me no more; thine eyes are upon me, and I am not.
160. oldal - For men verily swear by the greater : and an oath for confirmation is to them an end of all strife.
426. oldal - I am now ready to be offered up, and the time of my departure is at hand. I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith; henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, shall give me at that day; and not to me only, but unto all them, also, that love His appearing.