Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according Apostle apply Babylon Behold believe blessing body Brethren called Canaan captivity children of Israel Christian church concerning covenant David declared deliverance desolation dispensation distinction divine doctrine dwell earth Edom Egypt enemies event execute judgment Ezekiel fact faith fathers Gemara Gentiles glorious glory God's Gospel hath heart heathen Hebrew Holy Ghost individual infidelity iniquity Isaiah Jehovah Jeremiah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jesus of Nazareth Jews Judaism Judea king kingdom of Judah land language literal fulfilment literal interpretation Lo-ammi Lord Jesus Lord's mean ment mercy miracles Mishna Moab Moses nature never opinion passage peace penitence period person phecy predicted present promise proof prophecy prophets Rehoboam reign religion remnant repentance restored Jewish nation revealed righteousness saith the Lord salvation Scriptures seed separation shew Spirit thee things thou tion tribe of Benjamin true truth twelve tribes unto verse whole words
23. oldal - In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, " Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates...
216. oldal - And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, and shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle : the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
xlv. oldal - Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land. And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel, and one king shall be king to them all ; and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all.
197. oldal - Look upon Zion, the city of our solemnities: thine eyes shall see Jerusalem a quiet habitation, a tabernacle that shall not be taken down; not one of the stakes thereof shall ever be removed, neither shall any of the cords thereof be broken.
28. oldal - And he said unto Abram, Know of a surety that thy seed shall be a stranger in a land that is not theirs, and shall serve them; and they shall afflict them four hundred years; and also that nation, whom they shall serve, will I judge: and afterward shall they come out with great substance.
106. oldal - Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot ; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded...
170. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this is his name whereby he shall be called, The Lord our Righteousness.
90. oldal - The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother...
88. oldal - After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: that the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.