A General Account of the Book of Psalms, with their use and place in the worship of God under the Old Testament Dispensation: also a brief description of the Temple, its furniture, ... with a recommendatory preface by ... I. Nicholson
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Aaron's rod according altar begins Bishop blood body Book Book of Psalms building called Christ Chron church concerning contained courses court cubits daily David death divided divine earth east eight expressed Father Feast figures finished five five hundred four gate gave give glorious glory gold golden half hand Heaven Holy Ghost hundred Israel Jehovah Jerusalem Jesus king Levites lion look Lord Lord's memorial mentioned millions Moses Mount mountain Musicians nine offered offices person placed pounds praise present Priests prophet Psalms Sabbath sacred sacrifice sang Scripture seven shew shillings side Singers singing Sion Solomon song sounded spake Spirit stand steps sterling stood sung Tabernacle tables talents of gold talents of silver Temple things thousand talents treasuries trumpets twenty unto valley wall week whole worship
4. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
3. oldal - Therefore being a prophet, and knowing that God had sworn with an oath to him, that of the fruit of his loins, according to the flesh, he would raise up Christ to sit on his throne; he, seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, neither his flesh did see corruption.
67. oldal - But will God in very deed dwell with men on the earth ? Behold, heaven and the heaven of heavens cannot contain Thee ; how much less this house which I have built...
65. oldal - And he set the Levites in the house of the LORD with cymbals, with psalteries, and with harps, according to the commandment of David, and of Gad the king's seer, and Nathan the prophet: for so was the commandment of the LORD by his prophets.
3. oldal - Now these be the last words of David. DAVID the son of Jesse said, And the man who was raised up on high, The anointed of the God of Jacob, And the sweet psalmist of Israel, said, The Spirit of the Lord spake by me, And his word was in my tongue.
57. oldal - ... it came even to pass as the trumpeters and singers were as one, to make one sound to be heard in praising and thanking the Lord ; and when they lifted up their voice with the trumpets and cymbals, and instruments of music, and praised the Lord, saying, For He is good ; for His mercy endureth for ever : that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord...
57. oldal - Also in the day of your gladness, and in your solemn days, and in the beginnings of your months, ye shall blow with the trumpets over your burnt offerings, and over the sacrifices of your peace offerings; that they may be to you for a memorial before your God: I am the LORD your God.
64. oldal - And it came to pass, when the priests were come out of the holy place, that the cloud filled the house of the Lord. So that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud : for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of the Lord.
25. oldal - Now, behold, in my trouble I have prepared for the house of the LORD a hundred thousand talents of gold, and a thousand thousand talents of silver...