Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acts affecting ages appear bear become believers bible blessed bring cause character Christ christian circumstances comes condition confidence contemplate continually conversion conviction course danger death deep desires direct divine duty earth earthly enmity eternal event everlasting evil existing expect fact faith fear feel followers friends give glory gospel grace guilt hand heart heaven holy hope human important impression influence interest Jesus lead less light live look Lord means measure mind moral nature never object pass peace perfect pleasures prepared present promise purifying reach ready reason religion repentance respect rest ruin salvation saved Saviour scene scriptures seek seen sense sinners sins sorrow soul speak Spirit suffering things thou thoughts tion true truth turn unto whole wicked
viii. oldal - Then Judas, which had betrayed him, when he saw that he was condemned, repented himself, and brought again the thirty pieces of silver to the chief priests and elders, 4 Saying, I have sinned, in that I have betrayed the innocent blood.
288. oldal - In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so. Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.
66. oldal - Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread ? and your labour for that which satisfieth not ? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
228. oldal - We have made a covenant with death, and with hell are we at agreement ; when the overflowing scourge shall pass through, it shall not come unto us : for we have made lies our refuge, and under falsehood have we hid ourselves...
297. oldal - His counsel, confirmed it by an oath ; "that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the Hope set before us...
204. oldal - Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat your flesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days.
196. oldal - My lord delayeth his coming; and shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken ; the lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of, and shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
287. oldal - Be not deceived ; God is not mocked : for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption ; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.