Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Thoughts on Several Subjects, by the Author of 'Memoirs of a Working Man'
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
affections animals beautiful believe blessing called causes character circumstances compositions consequently considerable considered desire devotional difference direct divine doubt earth emotions equally evident examples exercise expression face fact feelings figure frequently fully further genuine give given habit hand happiness heart Heaven highly Holy human important indicated individual influence instances Jacob Jehovah kind language less lively Lord manner means merely mind moral moreover Moses natural necessary needful notice numerous objects observe obtain once origin pass passage perhaps person pleasure poet poetical poetry present probably qualities question reader reason refer regard remarkable represented resemblance respect rising sacred says seems seen similar speaks species spirit style sublime sufficient things thou thought tion tribe true truly truth unto variety verse whole wonderful worthy
61. oldal - Judah is a lion's whelp : from the prey, my son, thou art gone up : he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion ; who shall rouse him up ? The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until he come to Shiloh ; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
46. oldal - When the Most High divided to the nations their inheritance, when he separated the sons of Adam, he set the bounds of the people according to the number of the children of Israel.
50. oldal - For a fire is kindled in Mine anger, and shall burn unto the lowest hell, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountains.
55. oldal - And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
60. oldal - Reuben, thou art my first-born, my might, and the beginning of my strength, the excellency of dignity, and the excellency of power : unstable as water, thou shalt not excel ; because thou wentest up to thy father's bed ; then defiledst thou it : he went up to my couch.
8. oldal - And wisdom at one entrance quite shut out. So much the rather thou, celestial Light, Shine inward, and the mind through all her powers Irradiate ; there plant eyes, all mist from thence Purge and disperse, that I may see and tell Of things invisible to mortal sight.
65. oldal - And of Joseph he said, Blessed of the LORD be his land, For the precious things of heaven, for the dew, And for the deep that coucheth beneath...
70. oldal - Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.