Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appeared beautiful become believe better Bill brought called cause character clear common considered course death effect England English existence eyes fact feeling France French give given ground hand head heart hope House human influence interest Italy king knowledge known lady land late leave less light living look Lord manner master means measure mind nature never night object observed once opinion original party passed persons political poor possessed present produced reason received reform replied respect seems seen ship side society soon spirit Street success thing thou thought tion took true turned vols volume whole writer young
194. oldal - And he said, BLESSED be the Lord God of Shem ; And Canaan shall be his servant. God shall enlarge Japheth, And he shall dwell in the tents of Shem ; And Canaan shall be his servant.
203. oldal - He sendeth the springs into the valleys, Which run among the hills. They give drink to every beast of the fie'ld: The wild asses quench their thirst.
195. oldal - Judah is a lion's whelp ; from the prey, my son, thou art gone up : he stooped P 3 down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion ; who shall rouse him up ? — The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come : and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
196. oldal - My doctrine shall drop as the rain, my speech shall distil as the dew, as the small rain upon the tender herb, and as the showers upon the grass : Because I will publish the name of the Lord: ascribe ye greatness unto our God.
201. oldal - Oh that my words were now written! Oh that they were printed in a book! That they were graven with an iron pen and lead In the rock for ever!
202. oldal - And Jacob said unto Pharaoh, The days of the years of my pilgrimage are an hundred and thirty years : few and evil have the days of the years of my life been, and have not attained unto the days of the years of the life of my fathers in the days of their pilgrimage.
192. oldal - And Lamech said unto his wives, Adah and Zillah, hear my voice; Ye wives of Lamech, hearken unto my speech: For I have slain a man to my wounding, And a young man to my hurt. 24 If Cain shall be avenged sevenfold, Truly Lamech seventy and sevenfold.
200. oldal - Yet now, if Thou wilt forgive their sin — and if not, blot me, I pray Thee, out of Thy book which Thou hast written.