Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according ancient animals appears arts authority beasts become believe blessings called chap chapter character circumcision common consequently created creation creatures creed crime Deity deluge destroy divine earth Egypt Egyptians Elohim evidence evil existence express eyes fact faith father fruit Genesis give given God's gods Greeks hand heaven Hebrew Hindu holy human individual Jehovah Jewish Jews Kings knowledge known land laws legend light living look Lord man's mankind meaning merely moral Moses nature never Noah object observe offered origin Ormuzd Persian probably promises punishment pure race reason regard relates religion rest says seems shows soul speaks spirit suppose supra things thought tion tree verse Vide waters whole Zend
220. oldal - And of every living thing of all flesh two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark to keep them alive with thee ; they shall be male and female.
220. oldal - For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth.
221. oldal - And they that went in, went in male and female of all flesh, as God had commanded him : and the LORD shut him in.
222. oldal - And I will establish my covenant with you; neither shall all flesh be cut off any more by the waters of a flood; neither shall there any more be a flood to destroy the earth.
222. oldal - And every living substance was destroyed which was upon the face of the ground, both man, and cattle, and the creeping things, and the fowl of the heaven; and they were destroyed from the earth: and Noah only remained alive, and they that were with him in the ark.
221. oldal - And Noah went forth, and his sons and his wife and his sons
200. oldal - And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me ; for the earth is filled with violence through them ; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.
222. oldal - I will not again curse the ground any more for man's sake ; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth ; neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.