Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able appears attention believe Bible blessed body called cause character Christ Christian church Cockermouth considered continued death desire Dissenters divine doctrine duty effect evidence excellent expressed fact faith Father fear feel friends give given glory Gospel grace hand happy heart heaven holy honour hope human important interesting John kind knowledge known labours late learned less letter light living London look Lord manner matter means meeting ment mind minister moral nature never object observe original period persons prayer preached present principles readers reason received religion religious respect schools Scriptures seems sermon Society soul spirit things thou thought tion truth volume whole writings young
352. oldal - But not as the offence, so also is the free gift : for if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.
104. oldal - Fear not; I am the first and the last, and the Living one; and I was dead, and behold, I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of death and of Hades.
122. oldal - But ye are come unto Mount Zion ; and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem ; and to an innumerable company of angels ; to the general assembly and church of the first-born, which are written in heaven ; and to God, the Judge of all; and to the spirits of just men made perfect...
350. oldal - And the Lord God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil : and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever...
76. oldal - Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; forbidding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksgiving of them which believe and know the truth.
598. oldal - And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
351. oldal - And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking : and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off. And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear : but let not God speak with us, lest we die.
134. oldal - By faith Enoch was translated that he should not see death; and was not found, because God had translated him, for before his translation he had this testimony, that he pleased God.