Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
answer Antinomian appear bear believe blessed blind bond bondage bring brought called cast Christ Christ Jesus comes commandments conscience covenant curse dead death devil divine doctrine eternal everlasting eyes faith false Father fear flesh fruit give glory God's gospel grace hand hath head hear heart heaven hold Holy Ghost hope husband Isaiah judge judgment keep killing king lawyers letter liberty light live look Lord matter mean mind ministers Moses mystery ness never obedience Paul peace perfect poor preach preacher promise received righteousness rule saints Saviour says sent servant serve shew sinner soon soul sound speak Spirit stand strength sure tells thee things thou thought true truth turn unto VIII walk whole wisdom wise wrath yoke Zion
153. oldal - And ye shall teach them your children, speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.
115. oldal - Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers...
59. oldal - I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
80. oldal - And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; 9 And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith.
167. oldal - He hath remembered his covenant for ever, the word which he commanded to a thousand generations. 9 Which covenant he made with Abraham, and his oath unto Isaac; 10 And confirmed the same unto Jacob for a law, and to Israel for an everlasting covenant...
189. oldal - And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward. And they shall look unto the earth, and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness : nevertheless, the dimness shall not be such as was in her vexation.
197. oldal - For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world ; looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ ; who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
138. oldal - For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children. But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.