Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient angels appear become believed blood body born called century Christ Christian coming common conception darkness dead death died Divine doctrine earth epistle eternal evidence evil existence experience expressed fact faith fate Father final fire flesh force future give Hades hand hath heart heaven Hebrew held hell human idea imagination immortality imply interpretation Jesus Jews judgment kingdom leaving light literal live Lord matter meaning mind moral Mysteries nature never notions once opinions original pass passages Paul Persian present punishment reason received reference regard relation resurrection revealed rise says sect seems sense sins soul spirit suffering supposed teachings Testament theory things thou thought tion true truth under-world universe unto whole writings
326. oldal - Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
157. oldal - Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled : thou takest away- their breath, they die, and return to their dust. Thou sendest forth thy spirit, they are created : and thou renewest the face of the earth.
282. oldal - In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation : in whom also, after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise, which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
382. oldal - Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing at the right hand of God.
325. oldal - What I tell you in the darkness, speak ye in the light; and what ye hear in the ear, proclaim upon the house-tops. And be not afraid of them that kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
157. oldal - For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
260. oldal - And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud: and their enemies beheld them.
271. oldal - Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by faith.