Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Acts answer Apostles appears argument authority Baptism believe Bishop blood body Book born called cent century chap character Christ Christian Church circumstances considered Continuation dead death disciples divine doctrine earth entered Epistle evidence existence Explain faith Father Feast flesh Give given glory Gospel grace hand head heart Heaven Hebrews History Holy Horne instances Jesus Jewish Jews John king kingdom latter lived Lord Lord's means mentioned Milner mind Miracles moral Moses Mosheim nature offered original particular passages Paul period persons Prayer present Priest principle probably promise prophecy prove reason received referred Reformation religion repentance respecting righteousness Rome Saviour says Scripture sect shew sins Spirit suffer supposing Temple Testament testimony Texts thee things thou Tomline Translation true truth unto VIII written
45. oldal - LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and of Israel, let it be known this day that thou art God in Israel, and that I am thy servant, and that I have done all these things at thy word. Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that thou art the LORD God, and that thou hast turned their heart back again.
46. oldal - Know ye not, that so many of us as were baptized into Jesus Christ were baptized into his death? Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.
1. oldal - But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification and redemption; that, according as it is written, he that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.
56. oldal - But I say unto you, that Elias is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them." Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.
49. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
57. oldal - The visible church of Christ is a congregation of faithful men, in the which the pure Word of God is preached, and the sacraments be duly ministered according to Christ's ordinance in all those things that of necessity are requisite to the same.
56. oldal - For the days shall come upon thee, that thine enemies shall cast a trench about thee, and compass thee round, and keep thee in on every side, and shall lay thee even with the ground, and thy children within thee ; and they shall not leave in thee one stone upon another ; because thou knewest not the time of thy visitation.
49. oldal - THE Offering of Christ once made is that perfect redemption, propitiation, and satisfaction, for all the sins of the whole world, both original and actual ; and there is none other satisfaction for sin, but that alone.