Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afforded already ancient appearance appointed attention authority became become believed blessed brought character Christ Christians circumstances claims clear complete death disciples discourses dispensation Divine doctrine doubt Epistle equally established Eternal evidence expectation facts faith fathers followers fully further future Gentiles given glory Gospel heard heart Hebrew hope human immediately important institutions interest intimations Israel Jerusalem Jesus John kingdom known learned less light living looked means Messiah mind miracles mission mode moral Moses multitude nation nature necessary obedience object observation offered originally Paul perfect period pointed preparation present principles promise prophecy prophet proved Providence question race reason received records referred rejected remain remarkable respecting rest resurrection revelation sanctions seen sent spiritual taught teachers temple testimony things tion true truth understand universally unto views voice whole witnessed worship writers
90. oldal - But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, 'This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance.
92. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
27. oldal - Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee : and I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great ; and thou shalt be a blessing: and I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.
81. oldal - Then there arose certain of the synagogue, which is called the synagogue of the Libertines, and Cyrenians, and Alexandrians, and of them of Cilicia and of Asia, disputing with Stephen ; and they were not able to resist the wisdom and the spirit by which he spake.
87. oldal - The people answered him, We have heard out of the law, that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? Who is this Son of man?
71. oldal - And they shall come from the east and from the west, and from the north and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God.
71. oldal - That upon you may come all the righteous blood, shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.
71. oldal - Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men and scribes ; and some of them ye shall kill and crucify, and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city...
94. oldal - Wherefore, if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert, go not forth ; behold, he is in the secret chambers, believe it not. For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west ; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.