Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admit ancient appears authority become believe Bishop body called Catholic cause character Christ Christian Church Clergy common consider continued course desire direct divine doctrine duty England English established existence express fact faith feeling give given ground hand head Holy hope human important interest Italy kind King land learned least less letter living London look Lord manner matter means mind ministers nature never object observed Office once opinion original party passed perhaps persons practice Prayer present principle question race reason received Reformation religion remarkable respect roads rule seems sense Society speak spirit statute surely things thought tion Trin true truth University whole wish writings
518. oldal - Every particular or national Church hath authority to ordain, change, and abolish, Ceremonies or Rites of the Church ordained only by man's authority, so that all things be done to edifying.
384. oldal - HOLY Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of the Faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
566. oldal - And God said, Let the earth bring forth grass, the herb yielding seed, and the fruit tree yielding fruit after his kind, whose seed is in itself, upon the earth : and it was so.
92. oldal - When thou hadst overcome the sharpness of death, thou didst open the kingdom of heaven to all believers. Thou sittest at the right hand of God in the glory of the Father.
276. oldal - Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Ghost, and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business.
64. oldal - Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed body and blood...
385. oldal - CHRIST'S Body and Blood, the Curate shall instruct him, that if he do truly repent him of his sins, and steadfastly believe that JESUS CHRIST hath suffered death upon the Cross for him, and shed His blood for his redemption, earnestly remembering the benefits he hath thereby, and giving. Him hearty thanks therefore, he doth eat and drink the Body and Blood of our SAVIOUR CHRIST profitably to his soul's health, although he do not receive the Sacrament with his mouth.
321. oldal - WE, greatly commending, and graciously accepting of, their Desires for the Furtherance of so noble a Work, which may, by the Providence of Almighty God, hereafter tend to the Glory of his Divine Majesty, in propagating of Christian Religion to such People, as yet live in Darkness and miserable Ignorance of the true Knowledge and Worship of God...