Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according Acts apostle beasts blessing blood bring brought called cause Chald chap Christ Chron church commanded curse David death Deut earth Egypt enemies evil Exod explaineth expoundeth eyes Ezek face faith fathers fear figure fire fruit give given glory God's hand hath heart heaven holy inheritance Israel Jehovah Jehovah thy John Josh Judg judgment keep Kings land live Lord Maim Matt meaning meant Moses mount mouth notes offer phrase priests promise prophet Prov PSALM saith sect showed signifieth sins sometimes sons soul speak Spirit spoken thee thereof thine things thou hast thou shalt translateth tribe turn unclean unto viii wicked wilderness word written xvii xviii xxii xxiii xxxii
458. oldal - Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took his garments, and made four parts, to every soldier a part; and also his coat: now the coat was without seam, woven from the top throughout. They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be...
30. oldal - And I will bring you into the wilderness of the people, and there will I plead with you face to face. Like as I pleaded with your fathers in the wilderness of the land of Egypt, so will I plead with you, saith the Lord God. And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant...
405. oldal - So then if, while her husband liveth, she be married to another man, she shall be called an adulteress : but if her husband be dead, she is free from that law ; so that she is no adulteress, though she be married to another man.
11. oldal - But Christ as a son over his own house ; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end.
372. oldal - And it came to pass when Moses had made an end of writing the words of this law in a book, until they were finished ; that Moses commanded the Levites which bare the ark of the covenant of the LORD, saying, Take this book of the law, and put it in the side of the ark of the covenant of the LORD your GOD, that it may be there for a witness against thee.
302. oldal - Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him, let him know, that he *which converteth the sinner from the error of his way, shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
223. oldal - And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know ; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.
233. oldal - And now, Israel, what doth the Lord thy God require of thee, but to fear the Lord thy God, to walk in all his ways, and to love him, and to serve the Lord thy God with all thy heart and with all thy soul...