Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according action aforesaid agreed agreement altered amend amount annual application appointed apportion apportionment Assistant Commissioner authority award Barrister-at-Law bindings boundary Chancery charge City Commis Commissioners or Assistant Common commutation confirmed consent consideration contained copy costs Court Demy 8vo determine direct Edition effect enacted England and Wales entitled execution expenses extend fixed Forms given giving hands and seal houses included interest Journal Justice landowners lands lease less liable lieu limited London Lord manner meeting ment missioners Notes notice occupier owner paid parish Parliament parochial agreement parties passed payable payment period person portion possession powers Practice preceding present Price Principal proceedings question reason recited Acts redeemed redemption reference relating rent rent-charge respect Royal Second session sioners Statutes supplemental taken therein thereof thereto thirds tion tithe-owner tithes valuers Vict Vide whereas whole writing
12. oldal - Journal. Smith's Manual of Equity Jurisprudence. — A Manual of Equity Jurisprudence for Practitioners and Students, founded on the Works of Story, Spence, and other writers, and on more than, a thousand subsequent cases, comprising the Fundamental Principles and the points of Equity usually occurring in General Practice. By JOSIAH W. SMITH, BCL, QC Thirteenth Edition. 12mo. 1880. 12».
6. oldal - Greenwood's Manual of Conveyancing. — A Manual of the Practice of Conveyancing, showing the present Practice relating to the daily routine of Conveyancing in Solicitors
2. oldal - Lely's Railway and Canal Traffic Act, 1873.— And other Railway and Canal Statutes; with the General Orders, Forms, and Table of Fees.
18. oldal - LAND TAX — Bourdin's Land Tax.— An Exposition of the Land Tax ; its Assessment and Collection, with a statement of the rights conferred by the Redemption Acts. By MARK A. BOURDIN, of the Inland Revenue Office, Somerset House (late Registrar of Land Tax).
123. oldal - Be it enacted, that from henceforth all leases, gifts, grants, feoffments, conveyances, or estates to be made, had, done, or suffered by any master and fellows of any college, dean and chapter of any cathedral or collegiate church, master or guardian of any hospital, parson, vicar, or any other having any spiritual or ecclesiastical living...
116. oldal - Be it hereby enacted by the Queen's most Excellent Majesty, by and with the advice and consent of the Lords Spiritual and Temporal, and Commons, in this present Parliament assembled, and by the authority of the same, as follows : 1. The term
23. oldal - QUARTER SESSIONS.— Leeming & Cross's General and Quarter Sessions of the Peace.— Their Jurisdiction and Practice in other than Criminal matters. Second Edition. By HORATIO LLOYD, Esq...