Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
appetite avoid believe better body cast cause Christ Christian church command common conscience consider covetous creature cure danger death delight desire devil diligence Direct dost doth drink duty enemy evil excess faith fear feel flesh give God's godly grace greater hand hast hath hear heart heaven hell holy honour hope humble hurt idle judge judgment keep labour lawful less live look Lord lust matter means mind nature necessary never passion persons pleasure poor pray prayer present pride proud Prov reason Remember repentance rich saith sense servants serve Sign sinful sloth soul speak Spirit sure talk tell thee things thou thou art thoughts thyself tongue true truth turn understand unto wilt wise yourselves
307. oldal - Put not your trust in princes, Nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; In that very day his thoughts perish.
569. oldal - And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God ; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them ; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
289. oldal - For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.
137. oldal - WATCH, THEREFORE, FOR YE KNOW NOT WHAT HOUR YOUR LORD DOTH COME. But know this, that if the good man of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. Therefore, BE YE ALSO READY : FOR IN SUCH AN HOUR AS YE THINK NOT, THE SON OF MAN COMETH.
157. oldal - I went by the field of the slothful, and by the vineyard of the man void of understanding ; and, lo, it was all grown over with thorns, and nettles had covered the face thereof, and the stone wall thereof was broken down.
317. oldal - If it be so, our God whom we serve is able to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, and he will deliver us out of thine hand, O king. But if not, be it known unto thee, O king, that we will not serve thy gods, nor worship the golden image which thou hast set up.
187. oldal - SPIRIT in the inner man ; that CHRIST may dwell in your hearts by faith ; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend, with all saints, what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height ; and to know the love of CHRIST, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of GOD.
478. oldal - Jews ; who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us. and they please not God, and are contrary to all men : forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles, that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway; for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.